Saturday 30 May 2009

Hurt Me Soul

How could you be so heartless.
Once again the dishonesty has not gone in the family, YOU'VE carried it on!
How do I escape from such hurt?
When I have already been through this before!
YOU'RE not even going ahead with this for the right reasons!
YOU'RE so fucking selfish, what about the young people, who are going to be hurt through this?
There the innocent ones, but YOU'RE making them go through the intense PAIN!!
What can I say, I'm disappointed, I thought you were decent and you were good to the family!
OBVIOUSLY NOT!!
The money should not be the main factor to leave someone, Jesus, could you be anymore Fucking Shallow!!

I Know He Is Living In Hell Every Single Day!!
Oh God, is there anyway I can take his place?
Everything is temporary, but rest your head, I'm permanent!

Well I suppose that is 15 years down the drain! What a waste!
I honestly don't think I could be anymore angry!
Well it will surely change.!

How could you be so sick! You're a disgrace
I never want to see your face again!
I will take care of the little ones, I'll make sure they have support, as I know how it feels to be let down by the person closest to you!
You just get on with your life.
The teacher wont teach you know more, your mother wont feed you
You've lost all respect.!!

For the little ones a message of support!!
It's a brand new day.
The sun is shining.
I know, you'll be okay.
You make your past the past.
You have to fall in order to mend.
Every story has a hero, So rise above and take that role.

I love You.
Stay Strong.
X.

No comments:

Post a Comment